Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's My Birfday! And I will dance if I want to!

I'm usually not very egocentric. But it's been a year with lots of ups and downs and lots of change. First, The Groom lost his job two weeks before the wedding due to the local economy (which ended up being a blessing in disguise as he finished a lot of our DIY projects). He, since, has been hired back by his former employer so it all worked out in the end. Not only that, but our house has also devaluated in this market, which is a bit sad being that it's our first home and we only bought it a year ago.

But as my girlfriend would tell me, after all that, I always have love to come back to. And I definitely have a lot of that. My husband is so loving and giving and so is our little girl. This year has been a year of positive change too. The Groom and I had the most amazing wedding (sorry girls... but that's just how we all feel about our own wedding) surrounded by really great loving friends and family.

So for that, I'm celebrating my birthday today! Because I'm thankful for all the things I have accomplished and for all the love I have. Also, because The Groom just told me he has a surprise for me and I loooove surprises! (If you could see me, I'm grinning right now).


No comments:

Post a Comment