Thursday, February 19, 2009

{Wedding Planner} Keeping yourself organized!

After I got engaged time seemed to start going a lot faster than before. I had the intentions of hand making a lot of things so that we could shrink our spending. But once I saw how fast things were moving while I tried to keep up with my nine-to-five job, I was getting a little discouraged. Lucky for me we ended up postponing our wedding almost a year, so we had more time for all those DIY projects! I never thought I’d be happy to have a long engagement but I have to say I am glad it ended up being that way. I was able to get a whole lot more done and search for better deals.

That said, one of the things that I wish I had done differently was better organizing my projects and information. I would see something I really liked and make a mental note and then I’d spend what seemed like years trying to find it again. But The Knot comes to the rescue with their New “The Knot Wedding Collection” and their array of cute little planning tools. One of my favorite: The Knot Seating Chart Organizer. Especially after spending many nail-biting hours using sticky notes trying to make sure that Aunt Jamie isn’t sitting next to Uncle Joe and that Cousin Jim is close to the dance floor so he can do his famous dance move: The Worm!

They come in two different colors (Swirl and Blue Dot) and most items are under $20!


The Knot Wedding Collection

All images via The Knot

No comments:

Post a Comment